• the wines are produced in several regions of Azerbaijan. Before the communist regime in the history of winemaking in the 20th century BC start of the second millennium. The fact that the ancient wine-making traditions Kultepe, Galajig and Garabaghlar was approved during archaeological excavations in the territory. BC during excavations in the second millennium fermenting and storage containers made of stone, found in grape seeds have been made.
• According to Herodotus, the ancient Greeks, BC the winery's success began in the seventh century. According to Strabo, the wines of BC Albania has become famous as the wine of the 1st century. Arab historians and geographers Fiida Abul al-Masudi, Ibn al-Havqal and around the Holy Ganja, Barda, which is available even in the wine-growing tradition of Islam were described.
• The collapse of the Soviet Union and the restoration of independence of Azerbaijan after the restoration and development of the wine industry has taken significant steps. Now, in the foothills of the Caucasus Mountains, on the banks of the Kura Kura-Araz lowland vineyards.
• 21st century, Ganja, Karabakh and Nakhchivan region became known as a wine-making centers. Pinot noir grape varieties used for wine-making in Azerbaijan, Rkatsiteli, Pinot Blanc, Aligote, Matrassa, podarok Magarach, Pervenets Magarach, Ranni Magarach, Doina, VioricavəMoldaviya refers Kismisisi types. The local grape varieties in the White Glory, Derbent, Nail, Bayanshira, Qamasara, Ganja Pink, Item, Black Glory, Arna-qırna, Zeynab, Misqalı, Agdam Keciəmcəyi, Tabrizi Mərəndi types and dates.
• In the Middle Ages it was known among the population, some wines fatigue, which is used to relax. For example, the palace of Shah Ismail Safavi was recommended to drink wine for the Chiefs to throw fatigue. There were also other types of wine that was used as a medicine.
• In 1311, written by historian Yusuf Ibn Ismail al Qutubi historical data says that drinking wine in small quantities to strengthen the internal organs and the whole body, melancholy, depression and eliminates qəmginliyi, while white wine is a treat colds and zokəmi. Rose petals in the wine headache, stomach pain and was being used in the treatment of heart disease.
3. Black Canax
13. The lights in Baku
1. JSC "Ganja Sharab-2"
2. "Eastern Star" Wine Factory
3. "Aspi Winery" Wine Factory
4. JSC "Baku-Wine-1"
• Baku Heydar Aliyev International Airport welcome.
• Delivery to the hotel.
• walking in the Old City, Maiden Tower (XII century, protected by UNESCO), Juma Mosque (XII century), Caravanserai (XV) and the acquaintance. Shirvan Palace Museum Complex (XV century, protected by UNESCO), "Gosha Gala" Museum. Highland Park to visit the Alley of Martyrs. Alley of Martyrs by the Soviet Army on January 20, 1990, killed and buried the martyrs who died in the Karabakh war.
Highland Park is located next to the Alley of Martyrs and the city is connected via a cable. The park looks beautiful view of Baku Bay.
• Overnight at the hotel
• Wine factory tour. (Baku Wine Plant No. 1)
• Dinner (the kitchen)
• Overnight at hotel
Baku to Ismayilli, Agsu
• 37 km from the ancient city of Shamakhi, Shirvan area is a region. New Shamakhi called the new construction of the district. Later, it was renamed in Agsu region. At first glance, what is interesting here is not Hech. But it has a very ancient history of the area. In fact, there are many interesting places for tourists. Aksu yet fully investigated.
After breakfast we hit the road in the direction of Agsu
• tour of the plant ( "Az-Granata" Agsu Juice and Wine Factory) - tasting
• Agsu archaeological excavations on the territory of familiarity with the city of the Middle Ages
• Lunch (local cuisine)
• After lunch visit to Ismayilli
• Monolithic Shato factory tour (hacıhətəm village)
• Wine Tasting. (Shato monolithic)
• overnight stay at the hotel (monolithic)
• After breakfast, a visit to Gabala
• walking in Gabala
• ASPI Wine Factory Tour
• Dinner (the kitchen)
• Overnight at hotel
• After breakfast, a visit to Ganja
The Georgians say that "Baku is the capital of Azerbaijan, Baku - the Azerbaijanis." Ganja, Azerbaijan's second-largest city. The city is surrounded by aacları plane.
Guba is famous for its apples which have long become its symbol. Guba residents affirm that there are more than 40 different varieties of apples. Many architectural monuments are preserved in the vicinity of the city: the Juma mosque, the mausoleum of the XVI century, Sakina – Khanum mosque, ancient ....
Ganja - Qobustan
Ganja is the second largest city of Azerbaijan in terms of population. The city is located in a rich area with a lot of potential for agricultural in the South of the rivers Ganja and Kur. Visiting Ganja one cannot skip a visit to the mausoleum of the great poet, a remarkable monument of Nizami and one of the main features of the city - Juma Mosque, Ganja central mosque...
Samaxi (Shamaha) is a a little, quiet and tasteful city in the capital of the Shamakhi Rayon of Azerbaijan. The city has a rich historical heritage for two thousand years. The Gulistan fortress was originally constructed in the 8th-9th centuries and rebuilt in the 12th-13th centuries. At the foot of Gulistan Fortress is located Yeddi Gumbez (Seven Domes) Mausoleum. There are Juma Mosque - most ancient mosques in the South Caucasus...
Lankaran - Lerik
Lankaran is located in the south-eastern part of Azerbaijan on the Caspian Sea. This is one of the brightest and most beautiful cities in the country. The city's major landmark is Lankaran Fortress (18th century) and Kichik-Bazar mosque (19th). 100 km from Lankaran lies one of the most medieval beautiful cities - Khanege where you can see the fortifications ...
Aristokrat Travel © 2018