In November of 2010, "referring to the traditional Azerbaijani carpet weaving in Azerbaijan" UNESCO has been included in the list of the world's intangible national heritage.
• Shirvan carpet
• Karabakh Carpet
• Guba Carpet
• Baku Carpet
• Ganja Carpet
• Tabriz Carpet
• Ardabil Carpet
Karabakh School "Govhar Aga" carpet, in the eighteenth century. Carpet and Applied Art
- Meeting at the airport and hotel accommodation;
- A study tour in Baku;
- "Old City" - part of the city's history;
- "Freedom" Square - the city's main square;
- Lunch at one of the restaurants in the central part of Baku;
- Familiarity with the Museum of History of Azerbaijan (1 hour);
- Dinner in a restaurant and hotel in the central part of Baku's return.
- Breakfast at the hotel;
- "Gobustan" Nature and History Museum and Reserve / 75 km from the city center. South-West/excursion- Lunch at one of the restaurants in the central part of Baku and Baku is turning;
- Thematic excursion: "Azerbaijani carpets" (23saat):
- "Azer-Ilme" acquainted with all the stages of production of carpet institution;
- Azerbaijani carpet and folklore museum (on display in the museum's 13 different carpets, carpet manufacturers, weaving schools, handicrafts and familiarity with national folk traditions);
- Return to the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel;
- "Baku-Guba" on the road trip north regions / 180 km north of Baku;
- Guba in tourism accommodation facilities;
- Dinner at the restaurant of the complex;
- Guba region excursion (4 hours): Velvelechay in over your region, a mountainous corner "Tangaalti" and "Suətək" waterfall trip, and local folklore and traditions, local carpet samples, "Guba Carpet School" in order to get acquainted with the beautiful nature xalcacılarla which drew people from different parts of the village with local families meet Gachrash.
- Free time,
- Shamakhi ray. to hit the road
- Bab alive tomb (15th century) - The tomb was built by Shah for a dervish living in the area of Shirvan. Darwish was buried here after his death. Restoration has revealed that the decomposed novice dervish. After that, the tomb "Diri Baba" mausoleum to be called. 7 visit to the grave
"Lahij valley" DNE panoramic ride
A visit to the village of Lahij (Carpet store, museums and mosques acquaintance)
- overnight in Lahij
- Hit the road toward the city of Sheki
- Sheki tour
- Silk production
- Shaki Khan palace
- Shabaka workshop
Visit Shaki Khan Palace of Shaki Khan Palace is one of the remarks. The palace was built in 1790 and was completed in 1797. The complex has two floors, six rooms, four corridors and consists of two susəbənddən is surrounded by tall walls. Initially, the palace "courthouse" has been called.
- Caravanserai, "Network Workshop", handmade jewelry, souvenir shops and walking.
- Familiarity with the Albanian church in Kish village
Guba is famous for its apples which have long become its symbol. Guba residents affirm that there are more than 40 different varieties of apples. Many architectural monuments are preserved in the vicinity of the city: the Juma mosque, the mausoleum of the XVI century, Sakina – Khanum mosque, ancient ....
Ganja - Qobustan
Ganja is the second largest city of Azerbaijan in terms of population. The city is located in a rich area with a lot of potential for agricultural in the South of the rivers Ganja and Kur. Visiting Ganja one cannot skip a visit to the mausoleum of the great poet, a remarkable monument of Nizami and one of the main features of the city - Juma Mosque, Ganja central mosque...
Samaxi (Shamaha) is a a little, quiet and tasteful city in the capital of the Shamakhi Rayon of Azerbaijan. The city has a rich historical heritage for two thousand years. The Gulistan fortress was originally constructed in the 8th-9th centuries and rebuilt in the 12th-13th centuries. At the foot of Gulistan Fortress is located Yeddi Gumbez (Seven Domes) Mausoleum. There are Juma Mosque - most ancient mosques in the South Caucasus...
Lankaran - Lerik
Lankaran is located in the south-eastern part of Azerbaijan on the Caspian Sea. This is one of the brightest and most beautiful cities in the country. The city's major landmark is Lankaran Fortress (18th century) and Kichik-Bazar mosque (19th). 100 km from Lankaran lies one of the most medieval beautiful cities - Khanege where you can see the fortifications ...
Aristokrat Travel © 2018